Saturday, January 29, 2011

Golf Discounts in Wisconsin/Baby It's Cold Outside/Dean Martin/Birdie Book

To quote one of the greats "Baby It's Cold Outside" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crFQpOCDfEc). If you are like me you have been following The Farmers Insurance Open this weekend.  Tiger, Phil, Mr. Daly the boys are back and I am dreaming of green and it is whiter than a wedding dress outside in the Mid West.

I was snowmobiling last weekend, going ice fishing next weekend, and thinking of golf daily.  You should be too and in those thoughts you should be thinking of saving money.  The 2011 Birdie Book has over $10,000 in savings.  It also includes discounts from local golf shops and yes Loudmouth Golf Wear.  Want to look like John Daly this summer?   I have already picked up a pair of pants and will be ordering some shirts soon from Golf ECT in Central Wisconsin.  By using my 2011 Birdie Book I will save 25%.

Get your 2011 Birdie Book today at www.mybirdiebook.com.  Start saving on all the gear you need for the 2011 season before the snow melts.

No comments:

Post a Comment