Sunday, December 19, 2010

Deer Valley is a stop you will not want to miss on your 2011 Golf Tour and neither is the 2011 Birdie Book

I personally love this course.  You have some of the best views this great state has to offer.  It has rolling hills, blind shots, elevated tees and greens, drivable par 4's, and wildlife everywhere you look.  Many times I have had deer and turkeys follow me around the golf course.  They now have 27 holes to choose from.  Every year the new nine will get better and better because these guys know how to take care of a course.  Stop out at Deer Valley and have a great time.  Don't forget they have the indoor water park.  I take my kids out there on the weekends and they have a blast. 

Get your 2011 Birdie Book at www.mybirdiebook.com and take advantage of this great golf discount and many more all over the state of Wisconsin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment